Wings of Prey is based around the large-scale aerial combat and ground military operations of World War II. Players can participate in some of the war's most famous battles piloting fighters, attack planes and bombers across a wide range of thrilling missions. There are six theatres of war to engage in The Battle of Britain, Stalingrad, Ardennes, Berlin, Sicily and Korsun representing the main airborne battles of World War II in Europe. Wings of Prey also boasts an all new damage effects engine as well as advanced environmental visuals enriching the game play. Wings of Prey features hundreds of airplanes taking part in large-scale air battles. The unique environmental engine also produces highly detailed, realistic landscapes and cityscapes that allow players to see breathtaking ground support actions.
- Authentic World War atmosphere: Cutting edge technologies with highly detailed visuals bring the epic battles to life. Engage in more than 50 missions from famous historical battles over Eastern and Western Europe.
- Historically accurate aircraft: Experience over 40 planes including fighters, attack planes and heavy bombers. Learn to master the Spitfire, Mustang, Messerschmitt and many more. Flexible difficulty level system: from arcade to realistic simulation.
- Downloadable content support: more planes and missions are released periodically. Supports 6-DOF TrackIR, TripleHead2Go, Saitek, Logitech and Thrustmaster joysticks, mouse, keyboard and voice headsets.
- Thrilling multiplayer: 4 game modes to choose from; VoIP, game lobby chat system, leaderboards, friends lists, join-in-progress and host migration features provide easy match making.
- Realistic sound effects and original music from Jeremy Soule.